[Eril-l] ScienceDirect down?

Diane Westerfield dwesterfield at coloradocollege.edu
Wed Nov 8 10:38:03 PST 2017

I have received a number of responses off list indicating that the SD008 error and/or paywall is happening at many libraries, although not 100% consistently for every article. I dropped an email to Elsevier but I'm sure they're aware of it by now.

Thank you all for responding, it's helpful to know that the problem is widespread and "not just us". Patrons are more understanding about not getting immediate access when we explain that everybody is in the same boat.

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Tutt Library, Colorado College
diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu<mailto:diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu>
(719) 389-6661