[Eril-l] Nexis Uni & ez proxy

Jennifer Hill jennifer.hill at jhu.edu
Wed Nov 29 13:04:37 PST 2017

Hello collective wisdom,

For those that have migrated to Nexis Uni and use EZ proxy, are you experiencing intermittent issues with seeing the Lexis login screen instead of being passed to your campus login screen when off campus?  For example, I am able to get into Uni fine in one browser, but then when I go to firefox and use the same URL, I get a login screen. It is like it is not recognizing our proxy prefix and is not routing me to our campus' authentication system. But again, this is happening sporadically across all different browsers. Now I am wondering if it is a timeout issue?

I wanted to see if anyone else experienced similar issues and how you solved it. I am on the phone with LN support now but they have no ideas.

Thanks in advance!
Jennifer

Jennifer Hill
Distance Education Librarian/Electronic Resources Manager
Excelsior College Library
c/o JHU Sheridan Libraries/ELP
5801 Smith Ave. McAuley Bldg, Ste. 310
Baltimore, MD 21209