[Eril-l] Duke UP Platform Migration--Update for Ex Libris Customers

Kimberly Steinle kimberly.steinle at duke.edu
Mon Nov 27 10:58:17 PST 2017

Dear Librarians,

I want to provide an update to libraries experiencing access issues related to the Duke University Press platform migration. Ex Libris has not yet updated all of its systems, which is affecting customers using products including SFX and Alma. Ex Libris has confirmed that the update to SFX will take place in the next revision on December 3. For Alma users, the update will take place on December 10. One of our library customers provided a helpful workaround, which we hope will be useful: users can change their parsers to Bulk::JKEYdoi and the links should resolve.

If you experience issues with access unrelated to the Ex Libris updates, please clear your browser's cache<http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/> and then visit https://read.dukeupress.edu<https://read.dukeupress.edu/>.

Please contact platformqueries at dukeupress.edu<mailto:platformqueries at dukeupress.edu?subject=Access%20Question%20> if you have any questions or need to report an access issue. I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

Best,
Kim Steinle
Library Relations and Sales Manager
Duke University Press