[Eril-l] ScienceDirect errors -- anyone?

Molly Mulligan mmullig2 at uccs.edu
Tue May 16 12:17:24 PDT 2017

Hi Beth, all is working well here with our ScienceDirect platform in terms of searching and opening up support.  Molly

Molly J. Mulligan  MSW, MLS | Electronic Resources Acquisitions Professional
Kraemer Family Library | University of Colorado Colorado Springs
1420 Austin Bluffs Parkway, Colorado Springs, CO  80918
719-255-3237 | mmullig2 at uccs.edu<mailto:mmullig2 at uccs.edu> | she/her/hers | www.uccs.edu/library<http://www.uccs.edu/library>