[Eril-l] Nielsen Total Audience Package?

Emily Paladino paladino at rmu.edu
Thu May 4 09:07:13 PDT 2017

Hi - One of the Media Marketing professors at our university would like for
us to obtain a subscription to the Nielsen Total Audience Package, as his
students need Nielsen media data, (with all of the media ratings and
demographics that go with this Nielsen product), in order to understand
media and buying media.

We have Nielsen Segmentation and Market Solutions from SRDS, and have
looked at other packages that SRDS offers, and we have previously looked at
products offered through an SNL Kagan campus site license, but I think what
he's looking for may only be offered, exclusively, from Nielsen.

Librarians, do any of your libraries have a subscription to this product?
If so, do you have a vendor contact you could share with me?

Otherwise, might you have any other ideas for me, re: recommendations for
how this professor's students might be able to obtain access to Nielsen
media ratings, demographics, etc.?

Thanks so much for your time.

~Emily