[Eril-l] Vendors Using DocuSign

Sunshine Carter scarter at umn.edu
Mon Mar 27 06:35:14 PDT 2017

When we receive documents via DocuSign I let them know we can't use
DocuSign and request an editable Word version of the document.  I have
never had any pushback from these requests, although I would prefer vendors
ask first before assuming we can use DocuSign.

Sunshine

--
Sunshine J. Carter
Electronic Resources Librarian & ERM Unit Manager
scarter at umn.edu