[Eril-l] Questions about new RefWorks version

Diane Westerfield Diane.Westerfield at ColoradoCollege.edu
Fri Mar 31 08:12:02 PDT 2017

Hi,

My library is going to roll out the new version of RefWorks with the beginning of the new school year, Aug. 2017.

For those libraries who have already transitioned from Legacy to new RefWorks:

*        How did the transition go?

*        How did you market/advertise the transition?

*        Are there still bugs or problems we should watch out for?

*        Is there now a conversion process for Word documents formatted with Write 'n' Cite? Previously it sounded like Word documents formatted with Write 'n' Cite from Legacy RefWorks were completely incompatible with new RefWorks Write 'n' Cite, and vice versa, and there was no conversion process. However, when I looked this up recently I saw options for Write 'n' Cite conversion and didn't know if applied in this situation.

Any help or info you can give me would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Tutt Library, Colorado College
diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu<mailto:diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu>
(719) 389-6661