[Eril-l] Vendors Using DocuSign

Bhatt, Anjana abhatt at fgcu.edu
Fri Mar 24 13:59:53 PDT 2017

We are...Proquest is the vendor who would not do anything other than DOCUSIGN for new orders and license agreements. Luckily our legal department is working with us.  It gets tedious when we have to do amendments or just renewals but so far we are managing.  And to make the matters worse, initially, their DOCUSIGN stuff did not work properly and we had to either wait or request it again and again or repeat the process again and again.  Sigh! I also recall some other vendors , Thomas Reutoers, for example who sends me stuff through DOCUSIGN.

Anjana

Thanks & Regards.
Anjana.

Anjana  H. Bhatt
University Librarian (Electronic Resources)
Florida Gulf Coast University Library<http://library.fgcu.edu/>
10501 FGCU Boulevard South
Fort Myers, FL 33965-6501
Office Location: Library West 236
Phone: 239-590-7634<tel:239-590-7634>, Fax: 239-590-7609<tel:239-590-7609>, E-mail: abhatt at fgcu.edu<mailto:abhatt at fgcu.edu>
http://library.fgcu.edu/FAC/abhatt/bhatt.htm

Florida has a very broad public records law.  As a result, any written communication created or received by Florida Gulf Coast University employees is subject to disclosure to the public and the media, upon request, unless otherwise exempt.  Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records.  If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
"The world is a book. Your soul is the title page." ~ Rumi