[Eril-l] Vendors Using DocuSign

Rodriguez, Allyson Allyson.Rodriguez at unt.edu
Fri Mar 24 13:48:57 PDT 2017

Hi,

Has anyone experienced a vendor sending license and contract agreements through DocuSign and not making the agreements accessible in another way unless asked each time a new agreement is needed including renewal licenses? We are dealing with this and our legal department will not allow us to use DocuSign. This means extra steps in dealing with the license negotiations and takes up more time and staff effort. How are you handling this issue if you are experiencing it at all?

Thank you for your collective knowledge,

Allyson Rodriguez
Electronic Resources Librarian
University of North Texas Libraries<http://www.library.unt.edu/>
allyson.rodriguez at unt.edu<mailto:allyson.rodriguez at unt.edu>