[Eril-l] Access to Cabell's

Perry, Susan sperry at brockport.edu
Wed Jun 21 08:35:52 PDT 2017

Thanks for the heads up!!

They did announce this, via email:

“The Journal Blacklist launches on June 15 - Know the threats”

The Blacklist is now available for purchase as an add-on product to our current customers.

It appears they have bundled all the directories into this new database.
I was able to run and advanced search, and get results.

Susan
--
Susan M. Perry :: Associate Librarian
Databases / ILL / Serials :: Drake Memorial Library