[Eril-l] Access to Cabell's

Jessica Harris jaharris at scu.edu
Wed Jun 21 08:57:48 PDT 2017

Thank you all for your responses! We are able to search the directories
with the search box on top, so I can see that we do have access now. I
would prefer if Cabell's had a separate marketing website, however, rather
than using the homepage of our paid subscriptions to market their other
products. There's no way for us to tell what our subscriptions are (or if
we even subscribe) to Cabell's by looking at our Cabell's homepage.

------
Jessica Harris, Head of Electronic Resources & Serials
Santa Clara University Library
500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95053
jaharris at scu.edu or eresources at scu.edu
(408) 554-5356