[Eril-l] Survey on Use of KBART Recommended Practice

NISO Announce niso-announce at niso.org
Wed Jun 7 13:21:17 PDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

The Knowledge Bases and Related Tools <http://www.niso.org/workrooms/kbart>
(KBART) Recommended Practice aims to solve problems in the information
supply chain by improving the exchange of metadata from content providers
to knowledge bases.The KBART Standing Committee has been working to
increase adoption of the recommended practice and add more content
providers to its list of endorsers.

To aid in our efforts, we would like to invite the content provider
community to participate in a survey regarding use of KBART, ease of
adoption, and opportunities for training and outreach. Please take 10-15
minutes to complete the survey and let us know how we can make KBART more
useful and easier to adopt. The survey will be available until June 15.

The survey can be found at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/niso-kbart

Thank you for your participation.

Sincerely,

The KBART Standing Committee