[Eril-l] Anyone else not getting through to any ProQuest databases (like PQ Central, New York Times historical, ABI?Inform etc)

Jordan Ruud Jordan.Ruud at uafs.edu
Mon Jul 17 13:38:18 PDT 2017

I just checked on a couple and I find that they’re not loading even without our proxy prefix (from within our IP range), and I’m also not able to access the admin page.

Jordan Ruud
Public Services Librarian, University of Arkansas – Fort Smith
jordan.ruud at uafs.edu<mailto:jordan.ruud at uafs.edu>
(479) 788-7208