[Eril-l] Anyone else not getting through to any ProQuest databases (like PQ Central, New York Times historical, ABI?Inform etc)

Sara Colglazier scolglaz at mtholyoke.edu
Mon Jul 17 13:35:01 PDT 2017

Hi,
Is it just us, or are others not getting through to PQ databases?
Our proxy is updated to https
and no matter how I try to access various PQ databases, by database from an
A-Z, by title off our journal locator (we use SFX), etc., I am getting
timed out.

Are others seeing this behavior?
Thanks, Sara
--
Sara Colglazier
Electronic Resources Management and Discovery Services Librarian