[Eril-l] LexisNexis contact

Beth M. Johns bmjohns at SVSU.edu
Fri Jul 28 06:30:41 PDT 2017

We just cancelled our subscription, but when we had a problem last year, I started with our sales rep. It's not a really practical way to work like that though. I suggest calling too.

Beth M. Johns, MLIS

E-Resources Librarian

Saginaw Valley State University

Melvin J. Zahnow Library

________________________________
From: Eril-l <eril-l-bounces at lists.eril-l.org> on behalf of Sanabria, Sarah Haight <shaight at mail.smu.edu>
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2017 9:28 AM
To: Peri, Nina M.; 'Vickie Kline'; 'Pamela L Contakos'
Cc: 'eril-l at lists.eril-l.org'
Subject: Re: [Eril-l] LexisNexis contact

And, make sure you have your account number handy, or the name of the person who set up your institutional account.  In my experience, it hasn’t been support dedicated to institutional subscriptions, and they seem to deal more with individual users.  I had to give them the name of a person who’d been retired for many years to discuss our account with anyone.  I also second the recommendation to call, because they’ll probably ignore anything that comes in via email or their hidden web form.

Good luck.

Sarah

Sarah Haight Sanabria

Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian

Interim co-director, Technology Services

Central University Libraries

Southern Methodist University

P.O. Box 750135

Dallas, Texas 75275-0135