[Eril-l] Methods of Gathering Statistics

Lanell White lejames78 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 11:12:37 PST 2017

Greetings colleagues,

I saw a few message on stat analysis tools and wanted to contribute an
option, despite it being current employer! The company I work for is called
RedLink, an analytics company specializing in helping both libraries and
academic publishers use data to make better decisions. For libraries, RedLink's
Library Dashboard <http://l.gbtrck.com/79aabf89-2b57-4712-98ce-04e4986bdede>
provides a complete overview of journal, e-Book, and database usage and
turnaway statistics to help with decision-making and budgeting, helping
determine cost-per-article and facilitating publisher and product-level
usage analysis with data visualization tools. The overarching goal of the
dashboard is to eliminate manual harvesting of usage and analysis in excel,
really leveraging technology to do that. We have a growing set of happy library
clients <https://www.redlink.com/customers/> too!

If anyone is interested in learning more, please just email me!

Best,
Lanell

*Lanell White, MSI*
Director, Library Relations, *RedLink*