[Eril-l] rights to stream Beyonce's Lemonade video at campus event

Eugenia Beh eugebeh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 16:25:25 PST 2017

Hi Molly,

While not exactly the same as your situation, a professor  at NYU who
teaches about Black Lives Matter showed Lemonade in class during the fall (
http://www.blacklivesmattersyllabus.com/fall2016/ - scroll down to 12/2).
Perhaps it would be worth reaching out to him to see how he navigated the
public performance rights. Here is his contact information:
http://www.blacklivesmattersyllabus.com/frankleonroberts/

Please update us on what you find - a very intriguing question!!

Best,
Eugenia