[Eril-l] rights to stream Beyonce's Lemonade video at campus event

Molly Mulligan mmullig2 at uccs.edu
Tue Jan 24 14:46:05 PST 2017

Hi all, we are a public university library and a professor on our campus would like to show Beyonce's Lemonade video at a campus event.  I've checked for the rights to stream with Sony, HBO, Swank, and Tidal.  I cannot get a response from Tidal and all others say they do not hold the rights.

Any ideas?  Thanks!  Molly

Molly J. Mulligan  MSW, MLS | Electronic Resources Acquisitions Professional
Kraemer Family Library | University of Colorado Colorado Springs
1420 Austin Bluffs Parkway, Colorado Springs, CO  80918
719-255-3237 | mmullig2 at uccs.edu<mailto:mmullig2 at uccs.edu> | she/her/hers | www.uccs.edu/library<http://www.uccs.edu/library>