[Eril-l] WGSN fashion database

Bazeley, Jennifer bazelejw at miamioh.edu
Wed Jan 11 07:40:01 PST 2017

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if there are any other public academic libraries out there
who have licensed the WGSN fashion database products. I'm having a very
difficult time with the vendor in getting standard license amendments
agreed to. They tell me that they work with hundreds of academic
institutions, and I would assume that some of them must ask for similar
amendments (changes to jurisdiction and indemnification, specifically). Has
anyone had any success amending their standard terms and conditions?

Thanks,
Jennifer Bazeley

*Coordinator, Collection Access & Acquisitions*
Miami University Libraries
King Library 312
Oxford, OH 45056
p. 513.529.4216 | e. bazelejw at miamioh.edu