[Eril-l] Problems with access to Wiley Journals

Rizzo, Sara srizzo at caldwell.edu
Thu Feb 23 13:42:44 PST 2017

Hello,

We've been having a lot of problems with access to our subscriptions from
Wiley Journals lately and their customer service department has been giving
us the run around for two weeks now- every person I speak to provides a
different answer. Even if you get the same person they'll tell you
something one day then completely change their answer the next day. Is
anyone else having problems with them too or have an actual contact point?

This isn't the first time we've had problems with Wiley, but usually after
a week of lots of back and forth our problems are resolved.

Thank you,

Sara

--
Sara Margaret Rizzo
*Electronic Resources/Serials Management Librarian*