[Eril-l] Survey Invitation-Securing Your Library's License Legacy

Elizabeth Appleton eappleto at stedwards.edu
Mon Feb 20 08:53:12 PST 2017

**Apologies for the cross-posting**

Dear Colleagues:

For a session at the upcoming Electronic Resources & Libraries Conference
in April, we are asking for your assistance to provide direction for our
discussion about how license agreements are managed and retained in
libraries. Please take a few minutes to complete a brief survey (no more
than 10 minutes) to share your views and experiences with license
agreements.

Please click on the link below to access the survey.  We need a response
by March 6.

https://stedwards.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_29utjTCpVkXrcWN

For more information about the ER&L conference, visit the conference
website: http://www.electroniclibrarian.org/

Thank you for your time.

Susan & Betsy

Susan Davis                                                     Betsy
Appleton

Interim Head of Acquisitions                       Electronic Resources
Librarian

University at Buffalo (SUNY)                       St. Edward's University

134 Lockwood Library                                   Munday Library

Buffalo, NY 14260-2210                                Austin, TX  78704

716-645-2784                                                  512-233-1679

716-645-5955 fax
eappleto at stedwards.edu

unlsdb at buffalo.edu