[Eril-l] SAGE Journals Platform Update

Gamboa, Camille camille.gamboa at sagepub.com
Thu Feb 16 17:41:49 PST 2017

Dear All, (with apologies for cross postings)

As many of you know, the SAGE Journals platform migration is now complete. We wanted to make you aware that the access wall to non-subscribed content will be raised as of Monday, February 20th.  Please review the Migration Customer Checklist to ensure you have taken all the necessary steps for a seamless transition of your account details and access: http://ow.ly/4Wjw3095dkb.

Please also feel free to read through our Frequently Asked Questions (http://ow.ly/PbeR3095dvI), which includes a section dedicated to Usage Reporting help. SAGE Journals customers with specific questions related to their accounts can contact our Global Online Support team at onlinesupport at sagepub.co.uk<mailto:onlinesupport at sagepub.co.uk>.

As a reminder, new platform benefits include:

*         clear, intuitive site designs based on deep understanding of user needs

*         seamless multi-device experience with responsive design

*         new functionality to enhance the user experience

*         highly discoverable and accessible content

To view the full announcement, click here: http://ow.ly/QByQ3095dra

Many thanks,

Camille Gamboa
SAGE Publishing