[Eril-l] Dissertations

Judith Nagata jnagata at coastal.edu
Mon Feb 13 05:52:08 PST 2017

We are a small to mid-sized university library. I have been asked to find a dissertations abstracting service. ProQuest no longer sells an A&I dissertations database and we cannot afford the full text version. I know OCLC has a dissertations abstract database of cataloged dissertations and EBSCO has a free dissertations abstract database for US dissertations. I was wondering if there is another A&I dissertations database that covers more dissertations from around the world?

Feel free to respond off list.

Judith Nagata
Electronic Resources Librarian
Kimbel Library and Bryan Information Commons
Coastal Carolina University
P.O. Box 261954
Conway, SC 29528-6054

Ph: 843-349-5018