[Eril-l] web page summarizing support sites/info for your vendors?

Cannon, Heather HCannon at adler.edu
Fri Feb 10 08:26:43 PST 2017

We put that information in our ERM (SerSol).  It’s set  up so that all of our staff (of 5) can view it.

Being the sole person responsible for those types of situations, though, I do ask that anyone CC me on any emails they send to vendors or let me know about any other contact, just so I’m kept in the loop.

Heather Cannon, M.L.I.S.
Technical Services Librarian
Adler University
17 N. Dearborn St.