[Eril-l] problems with ScienceDirect: proxy and with 360Link

Sibley, Jean J bjsibley at wm.edu
Tue Feb 7 10:37:28 PST 2017

Hi Shirley, ScienceDirect  and Scopus changed their database stanzas for EZProxy on January 26th 2017. You can access the new stanzas to put in your config file from the link below. This solved our problem! - Thanks, Jean

https://www.oclc.org/support/services/ezproxy/documentation/db/clcd.en.html

Jean Sibley
Serials & Electronic Resources Librarian
Earl Gregg Swem Library | The College of William and Mary