[Eril-l] New York Times historical newspapers (PQ) vs Microfilm

Kristin Rogers kerogers at olemiss.edu
Tue Dec 12 11:44:09 PST 2017

Steve,

Thank you for all the information you found and shared.  I look forward to reading the article you sent.

I have found so far that things (mostly pictures) that have been redacted from the article view are available in the page and issue view.  I know this does not cover freelance articles – does anyone know of an example article that is in the microfilm that was left out of Historical Newspapers?

Thanks,
Kristin

Kristin Rogers
Electronic Resources & Discovery Librarian
Assistant Professor
The University of Mississippi
JD Williams Library
50 Galtney Lott Plz