[Eril-l] JOB POSTING: Assistant Head of Research Materials Procurement, University of Houston

Dethloff, Nora ndethloff at uh.edu
Tue Dec 19 12:05:13 PST 2017

Position Announcement
Assistant Head of Research Materials Procurement
University of Houston Libraries
The University of Houston seeks an Assistant Head of Research Materials Procurement (RMP) to oversee the continuing resources unit for the RMP department, with responsibility for acquiring, licensing, and maintaining access to continuing resources in all formats.
Salary:  $64,000 to 68,000 expected hiring range, depending on qualifications.

Application Deadline:  Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.  Applications should be submitted at:  http://libraries.uh.edu/about/employment/assistant-head-of-research-materials-procurement/

Please also visit the University of Houston Libraries Employment page for more information:  http://libraries.uh.edu/about/employment/.

We welcome candidates whose experience has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence.

THE UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. MINORITIES, WOMEN, VETERANS AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.