[Eril-l] Error with Human Kinetics Journals for Remote users

Diane Westerfield dwesterfield at coloradocollege.edu
Tue Aug 29 10:50:57 PDT 2017

Hi,

I was able to get into Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology. We’re using WAM proxy. BTW, if you have a subscription to SPORTDiscus With Full Text on EBSCOHost, at least this particular journal is on there with full text from 1979.

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Tutt Library, Colorado College
diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu<mailto:diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu>
(719) 389-6661