[Eril-l] citation manager for braille access on a Mac

Kathleen Folger kfolger at umich.edu
Mon Apr 17 12:00:07 PDT 2017

Hi Amy,

This question just came up late last week on the ACRL Universal
Accessibility Interest Group listserv. There's only been one reply so far -
here's a link
<http://lists.ala.org/sympa/arc/uniaccess/2017-04/msg00006.html> to the
message from the listserv archive, let me know if you have any trouble
accessing it.

-Kathleen

Kathleen M. Folger, Electronic Resources Officer
University of Michigan Library
312 Hatcher North
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1190
V:(734) 764-9375