[Eril-l] General Inquiry re: Pharmacy Database Pricing

Stephanie P Hess shess at binghamton.edu
Tue Apr 18 06:44:19 PDT 2017

** Please excuse cross-posting **

Hello everyone!

I am writing to inquire re: the pricing that other institutions are
receiving for their pharmacy databases. We have a fledgling pharmacy school
consisting of ~90 students and 20 faculty members and are looking at
several databases. Of specific interest is AccessPharmacy.

Since the library is currently covering costs, we would like to know a)
what other schools of a similar size are paying, b) if they are receiving
discounts via consortia, and c) if any kind of tiered pricing for
multiple-year agreements are available.

Please feel free to respond offline if you feel more comfortable doing so.
Thanking you in advance...

Stephanie

*Stephanie P. Hess*

Electronic Resources Librarian

​Subject Librarian for Environmental Studies, Geology and Maps​

Binghamton University Libraries

4400 Vestal Parkway East/ P.O. Box 6012

Binghamton, NY 13902-6012