[Eril-l] CultureGrams stats March 2016

Laura Woike lwoike at stchlibrary.org
Mon Oct 3 08:23:36 PDT 2016

Our March stats were right in line with every other month. I wish we saw a
spike in use - although 500% is odd!

Hope this helps,

Laura Woike
Electronic Resources Librarian
St. Charles City-County Library District
77 Boone Hills Drive
PO Box 529
St. Peters, MO 63376

Phone (636) 441-2300  x1568
Fax (636) 441-3132

http://www.youranswerplace.org

When you are growing up there are two institutional places that affect you
most powerfully: the church, which belongs to God, and the public library*,
which belongs to you. - *Keith Richards

 “The opinions expressed are personal and not those of the St. Charles
City-County Library District”

On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 10:12 AM, Larrison, Stephanie A <larrison at txstate.edu