[Eril-l] Join the ACRLog blog team

Maura Smale MSmale at CityTech.Cuny.Edu
Fri May 6 07:56:46 PDT 2016

Hello ERIL list,

Are you interested in writing about issues that affect academic
libraries? We’re looking to bring on a few new bloggers at ACRLog!

Members of the ACRLog blog team write on any issue or idea that impacts
academic librarianship, from current news items to workflow and
procedural topics to upcoming changes in the profession and more. We aim
to have group of bloggers who represent diverse perspectives on and
career stages in academic librarianship who can commit to writing 1-2
posts per month. We’re especially interested to hear from librarians
interested in writing about technical services and technology, to
balance the public services strengths of our current bloggers.

If this sounds like you, use the ACRLog Tip Page
(http://acrlog.org/acrlog-tip-page/) to drop us a line by May 27. Let us
know who you are and why you’d like to blog at ACRLog, and send us a
sample blog post. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!

All best,
Maura Smale, ACRLog Coordinator

---
Maura A. Smale
Chief Librarian and Department Chair
Ursula C. Schwerin Library
New York City College of Technology, CUNY
718.260.5497
msmale at citytech.cuny.edu
http://library.citytech.cuny.edu/