[Eril-l] ER&L conference Room share request

Bhatt, Anjana abhatt at fgcu.edu
Wed Mar 9 13:58:07 PST 2016

Hi all: I have a room (King size bed and a Pull out sofa bed) at Double tree Hilton Hotel Austin from April 2nd to 6th.

I am looking for a female roommate to share the room.

Please contact me at abhatt at fgcu.edu<mailto:abhatt at fgcu.edu> if you are also making some last minute conference planning arrangements >:) >:)

Anjana

Thanks & Regards.
Anjana.

Anjana  H. Bhatt
University Librarian (Electronic Resources)
Florida Gulf Coast University Library<http://library.fgcu.edu/>
10501 FGCU Boulevard South
Fort Myers, FL 33965-6501
Office Location: Library West 236
Phone: 239-590-7634<tel:239-590-7634>, Fax: 239-590-7609<tel:239-590-7609>, E-mail: abhatt at fgcu.edu<mailto:abhatt at fgcu.edu>
http://library.fgcu.edu/FAC/abhatt/bhatt.htm
FGCU library provide services that support student pursuits for academic success and faculty endeavors for knowledge creation and classroom instruction.  Florida has a very broad public records    law.  As a result, any written communication created or received by Florida Gulf Coast University employees is subject to disclosure to the public and the media, upon request, unless otherwise exempt.  Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records.  If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
People say that walking on water is a miracle, but to me, walking peacefully on the Earth is the real miracle.
― Thich Nhat Hanh