[Eril-l] USTAT

Bazemore, Edward Brooks (CDC/OPHSS/CSELS) (CTR) tnb0 at cdc.gov
Thu Jun 30 05:56:08 PDT 2016

Hello.

Indeed there is a trick to get USTAT to work with JAMA on Silverchair. Quoting JAMA support “We have come to find that the USTAT SUSHI client requires that you enter your Administrator Dashboard password into the USTAT email field. Furthermore, USTAT requires this to be formatted as a valid email.”

Another poster on ERIL advised me of this off list but our administrator email address doesn’t meet the password strength requirements so support reset it. Also, had to delete the current JAMA account on USTAT and start fresh. Hope this helps others avoid similar frustration.

Ted