[Eril-l] FW: LibGuides A-Z list used for list by subject - Was RE: Database A-Z list options

Harper, Cynthia charper at vts.edu
Tue Jun 14 07:41:02 PDT 2016

Yes, I set my subject areas up, but our director wanted something that selects by subject (religion and theology) and then displays by resource types (articles, ebooks, etc.). I don't think the bento box can do this yet, but I'll ask Springshare about it.

http://vts.libguides.com/az.php?s=90046

Cindy Harper