[Eril-l] Database A-Z list options

Amy Lynn Fry afry at bgsu.edu
Mon Jun 13 12:11:44 PDT 2016

I am also interested in answers to this question!

We currently use Innovative’s ERM in Sierra, but are not completely satisfied with the end-user display. If you’ve migrated from Innovative ERM to LibGuides or ProQuest, that would be very interesting to me.

Amy Fry
Associate Professor, E-resources Librarian
Jerome Library
Bowling Green, OH 43403
afry at bgsu.edu<mailto:afry at bgsu.edu>
email is the best way to reach me