[Eril-l] Usage Statistic Reports

Jessica Lee jessicalee at valdosta.edu
Wed Jun 22 07:10:03 PDT 2016

Hi, all! I inherited a usage data report when I started my job a few years ago. I want to revamp it and I was curious as to what other institutions reported on. I want to shape our report around the IPEDS and ACRL survey that we have to fill out. Any suggestions on what I should include or leave out? There isn't much else that I HAVE to report to the dean or university.  At the moment, I calculate e-book and journal counts from EBSCO, ProQuest, and some of our smaller databases as well as discovery tool numbers.

Thanks!

Jessica

Jessica Lee
Electronic Resources/Serials Librarian