[Eril-l] are there any one-time purchase opportunities in the world of electronic resources?

Goodwin, Bethany bjgoodwin at tiu.edu
Wed Jun 8 14:04:38 PDT 2016

At one time I was looking at what JSTOR had to offer for one time purchase:
http://about.jstor.org/content/one-time-payment?cid=eml_onetimepayment_asxvMay2016

Bethany

Bethany Goodwin
Electronic Resources Supervisor
Rolfing Memorial Library | Trinity International University
2065 Half Day Road, Deerfield, IL 60015
bjgoodwin at tiu.edu | 847-317-4006