[Eril-l] Maryland Libraries Post RFP for E-Resources Licensing and Subscription Management Services

Charles Thomas cthomas at usmd.edu
Mon Jun 6 13:06:38 PDT 2016

[This message is being cross-posted to multiple relevant listservs; please forgive any duplication].

The Maryland Digital Library, Maryland Library Consortium, University System of Maryland & Affiliated Institutions Library Consortium, and other library entities in The State of Maryland are seeking proposals through the Maryland Educational Enterprise Consortium (MEEC) from qualified organizations interested in serving as a licensing and negotiation facilitator for electronic resources such as e-journals, databases, e-books, streaming video, and/or other online information resources.

A Request For Proposals (RFP) titled "Library e-Resources Licensing and Subscription Management Services for the Maryland Educational Enterprise Consortium" has been posted online at http://tinyurl.com/otxkvkz. The RFP document contains specifications and requirements, instructions for those wishing to submit proposals, evaluation and selection methods, and other useful details.

Organizations interested in submitting a proposal in response to the RFP may wish to dial in to a Preproposal Conference scheduled for June 14, 2016 1:00 - 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, using dial-in information provided in the RFP document.

Please note that all comments, questions, and proposals related to this RFP should be directed to:

Blair Blankinship

Phone: 410-837-5714

Email: bblankinship at ubalt.edu<mailto:bblankinship at ubalt.edu>

About MEEC: The Maryland Educational Enterprise Consortium (MEEC) membership includes public and private K-16+ institutions, public libraries and museums in the state of Maryland. MEEC provides opportunities for its members to procure education-related goods and services at competitive prices through negotiated contracts available for use by all member organizations. For more information about MEEC, see: http://meec-edu.org/ .

Chuck Thomas
Executive Director, USMAI Library Consortium
Tel: 202-651-1921
Email: cthomas at usmd.edu
usmai.org