[Eril-l] calculating prices

ncollison at csubs.com ncollison at csubs.com
Thu Jul 7 10:33:15 PDT 2016

Karen,

I might be able to help you with this and explain why you are having difficulty.

But I want to be sure that I am  correct in the assumption of what your project consists of.

I'd be more than happy to discuss by phone - it's a little complicated but it can be done.

Let me know if you have time to speak either today or early tomorrow morning

Best

Nick

Sent from my iPhone