[Eril-l] LexisNexis Academic>Saved Searches and Custom Search Widget

Holman, Jenifer jholman at uwlax.edu
Sun Jan 24 13:47:08 PST 2016

Hello -

I originally sent this message to the LexisNexis Academic list, but it
seems to be no longer functioning.

I cannot seem to figure out how to save a search in LexisNexis Academic -
is that capability available?  Also, we are interested in using the search
widgets at:

http://www.lexisnexis.com/communities/academic/w/wiki/98.portable-search-widgets.aspx

if they can be customized to input a specific source and date range.  If
anyone has working configurations and is willing to share, I would be most
appreciative.

Thanks,
Jen Holman
Jenifer Holman
Electronic Resources/Periodicals Librarian
Murphy Library
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
1631 Pine St.
La Crosse, WI 54601