[Eril-l] refworks openurl linking weirdness

Dominic Benson Dominic.Benson at brunel.ac.uk
Wed Dec 14 08:30:52 PST 2016

Hello, Amy

I tried an ebook and that was okay, as was a T&F article. It also gave me an opportunity to test linking to the new SAGE platform, as there was a report on SERIALST today that OpenURL linking might be patchy and that also worked out.

I note that the SAGE article states that it was "first published" on November 27, 2012 even though the publication date given on the citation was 01.2013. Might that sort of variance explain what you experienced?

Kind regards,

Dom Benson
E-resources Librarian, Library, Information Services
Brunel University London | T +44(0)1895 266143