[Eril-l] Statistics Harvesting Services

Melissa Belvadi mbelvadi at upei.ca
Sat Dec 10 05:33:01 PST 2016

EBSCO and OCLC also have such services, but the prices we were quoted were
very high and they don't support all of the reports we need - the JR5 is a
"must" for us.

Redlink is brand-new (Sept 2016 for Library Dashboard service) and to some
extent still under development, which can be good in that they are small
and open to rapid development of new features upon request by their
customers. Also they have the most affordable pricing I've seen and it's
flat, not based on number of harvest targets. We're strongly considering
them right now.

Melissa

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 11:47 AM, Bazemore, Edward Brooks (CDC/OPHSS/CSELS)
(CTR) <tnb0 at cdc.gov> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>

> Does anyone have a recommendation for a dependable 3rd party SUSHI
> harvesting service similar to UStat, either free or not? We are not
> currently in a position to migrate to an ERM and I just learned UStat will
> no longer support downloading JR1 reports longer than 25 pages (1000
> titles).
>

> So far I’ve identified these services:
>

> ProQuest 360 COUNTER
>
> Red Link
>
> Lib Analytics
>

> If you have used one of these or something similar could you share your
> feedback with me offline at tnb0 at cdc.gov?
>

> Many Thanks,
>
> Ted
>

> **
>
> Ted Bazemore, Electronic Resources Librarian
>
> Contractor, LAC Group
>
> Stephen B. Thacker CDC Library
>

> Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
>
> Atlanta, GA 30329-4027
>
> 404-639-2397 <(404)%20639-2397>
>
> tnb0 at cdc.gov

Melissa Belvadi