[Eril-l] SAGE Journals Migration Update

Gamboa, Camille camille.gamboa at sagepub.com
Wed Dec 14 08:34:06 PST 2016

*With apologies for cross postings*

Dear All,

Over the last few months, SAGE Publishing has been communicating about the SAGE Journals online platform migration.  This migration is now complete and the new site can be accessed here: http://journals.sagepub.com/

As a reminder, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page (http://ow.ly/bxcU305YvyL) for all information and resources on the migration and for answers to many different topics, including:

*        Our migration 'go live' plan which includes a period of free access to allow Account Administrators time to review account details.

*        New URLs for the platform, including all journal homepages, and use of permanent redirect URLs to ensure continued access to all content on the new site.

*        New usage report features including timelier availability (at the beginning of each month) and the ability to receive alerts when new usage data is available.

*        IP management efforts for improved usage reporting accuracy.

Please note that we have experienced some complications with a few redirects from our old platform-these should be resolved by the end of the week if not sooner.  We apologize if you or your users experienced any inconvenience.  If you have any difficulty accessing SAGE Journals, please contact onlinesupport at sagepub.co.uk<mailto:onlinesupport at sagepub.co.uk> at any time.
Please also feel free to sign up at www.sagepub.com/sjplatform<http://www.sagepub.com/sjplatform> to ensure you receive all of our updates.

Kind regards,

Camille Gamboa
Camille.gamboa at sagepub.com<mailto:Camille.gamboa at sagepub.com>