[Eril-l] Quick COUNTER stats survey

Athena Hoeppner athena at ucf.edu
Thu Aug 4 06:47:41 PDT 2016

Hello,

I want to convince my library administrators that gathering all our COUNTER data once per year is enough to support our reporting needs.  I'd like to find out how often other libraries gather COUNTER usage data and compile reports.

Will you take this quick survey on Google Forms? You will be able to see the results and I’ll post a summary tomorrow.

https://goo.gl/forms/iuMFSEciL3tidL523

The questions are:

1.     How often do you gather COUNTER data from all your vendors? (multiple choice)

2.     Which COUNTER-based reports do you create every year? (multiple choice)

3.     How many additional COUNTER-based reports do you create per year? (multiple choice)

4.     Does your institution subscribe to a statistics service or use SUSHI? If so, which one(s)? (multiple choice)

5.     Library/Organization

6.     Your Position

7.     Any comments

Much appreciated,