[Eril-l] Carnegie Classifications

Zhang, Bin bzhang at csus.edu
Mon Apr 18 17:56:34 PDT 2016

Hi Chris,

I think LOCKSS uses the Carnegie classifications to determine the price when we were looking at subscribing to LOCKSS several years ago.  Since we didn’t actually get it, so I cannot answer the rest of your questions.

---
Bin Zhang
Digital Information Services Librarian and Interim Dept Head,
Library Systems & IT Services, University Library
California State University, Sacramento
2000 State University Drive East, Sacramento, CA 95819-6039
(916) 278-5664 (O); (916) 278-3891 (F)
bzhang AT csus DOT edu