[Eril-l] OT Search and new pricing structure

Christy Jarvis christy.jarvis at utah.edu
Mon Apr 25 08:59:40 PDT 2016

They did the same to us as well.  I refused to pay the increase and instead (much as it pains me) reverted to username/password access to the database.  It’s only used by a small group of OT students on our campus so we notify those students to contact the Library for the login credentials.

Christy
Christy Jarvis, MLIS
Univ of Utah, Eccles Health Sciences Library