[Eril-l] Full Text Finder

Wrightington, Lucy (HEALTH) lucy.wrightington at health.ny.gov
Tue Sep 1 06:35:51 PDT 2015

Yes.
One of our database vendors had never received notice of the new base URL for Full Text Finder, so once I sent that to them, all was fixed there.
We would get error screens whenever trying to link out.  So if that is a problem you are having, I recommend going to the other vendor to see what they recommend.
We continue to have problems with our ILL forms sometimes leaving the journal title field blank.
In all cases, Ebsco has been unable to duplicate the problems, but meanwhile some things have been improving.
For example, originally the ILL forms wouldn’t populate at all, but now it’s only the journal title not populating, and that’s hit or miss.
Seems to be getting better slowly but surely?

Lucy Wrightington, Senior Librarian
Dickerman Library
Wadsworth Center, N.Y. State Dept. of Health
Empire State Plaza, Albany, NY 12201