[Eril-l] Problems with CCH/Intelliconnect

Nathan Carlson Nathan.Carlson at metrostate.edu
Fri Sep 25 10:04:38 PDT 2015

My library is responsible for providing access to CCH Intelliconnect (tax and accounting information) from Wolters Kluwer. In the last couple of weeks, we have been having connection issues, ie users timed out and getting error messages of various kinds. WK tech support has been completely flummoxed (and have had lots of problems with basic customer service), so I thought I would gather other opinions.

Have any other libraries/users seen connectivity issues with Intelliconnect? How did you solve this?

Has anyone else dropped CCH Intelliconnect for another resource?

Nathan Carlson
E-resources & Discovery Librarian
Metropolitan State University Library
nathan.carlson at metrostate.edu<mailto:nathan.carlson at metrostate.edu>