[Eril-l] Scifinder-- Problems with Off-campus access

Kanu A. Nagra knagra at bmcc.cuny.edu
Fri Sep 25 07:52:58 PDT 2015

Dear All,

We are having issues signing into the SciFinder database from off-campus. Our EZproxy config file has all the necessary information and our vendor have current list of IP addresses up to date in their system. This is what we are experiencing :

1)      Access on campus is fine
2)      Access while off-campus using a mobile device is fine
3)      The issue is using a desktop computer off-campus

Does any other campus have similar issues? Please let us know if you have any advise for us.

Thanks,

Kanu

Dr. Kanu A. Nagra
Associate Professor
Borough of Manhattan Community College, CUNY
199 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007
knagra at bmcc.cuny.edu